Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Apple Cider Vinegar Brew for Sinuses

Sinus infection is an inflammation that affects the lining of the sinuses and often leads to persistent headache, fever, and facial pain.
Apple Cider Vinegar Brew for Sinuses



Luckily, there are many natural remedies you can use to clean your sinuses and kill bacteria and viruses that cause these health problems. Apple cider vinegar is on of the most efficient remedies in this aspect.
Apple cider vinegar has been long used for many purposes. It is one of the most potent natural remedies for different ailments.
It is packed with vitamins, minerals, fiber, and antioxidants. It contains unique acids that bind to toxins and ease their elimination from the body. These acids are effective in destroying bacteria, fungus and Candida.
Always buy raw, unfiltered, unpasteurized, and organic apple cider vinegar to get maximum benefits. Try this combination to soothe your symptoms.
Apple cider vinegar strengthens immunity, and capsaicin, an active component in cayenne pepper, treats ailments, including sinus problems.
Ingredients:
  • 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar, unfiltered
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 1 tbsp raw honey
  • 1 tsp cayenne pepper
  • lemon juice (use 1 wedge)
Preparation:
Boil the water. Mix hot water and apple cider vinegar in a highball glass. Add honey and cayenne pepper. Stir well and add lemon juice.
Drink it regularly until your condition improves.



2 comments:

  1. Greetings to the general public, I want to inform the public how I was
    cured of HERPES Simplex Virus by a Doctor called muthuka. i visited
    different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and
    Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I
    was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw
    comment of people talking about how Dr muthuka cured them. I Was scared
    because i never believed in the Internet but i was convince to give him a
    try because I had no hope of being cured of HERPES so I decided to
    contact him on his email that was listed on the comment (muthukaherbalhome@gmail.com ) I searched his email on the net and I saw a lot
    of people testifying about his goodness. when i contacted him he gave me
    hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that I took and it seriously worked
    for me, am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out
    negative. I pray for you Dr.muthuka God will give you everlasting life, you
    shall not die before your time for being a sincere and great man. Am so
    happy, you can also contact him if you have any problem you can email him
    on this email muthukaherbalhome@gmail.com or call +2349039175109 or check on website https://drmuthukaherbalcenter.webs.comhttpss://www.facebook.com/Muthukaherbalremedy/    okay thank
    you all  

    ReplyDelete
  2. My health was horrible before I decided to try the Protocol Of taking Dr. Okojie pure herbal mixture. I felt there was no hope for my health and I was to try the Protocol, thinking it wouldn’t work because I have visited so many hospital but same result. However, I was convinced by a Instagram friend to try the herbal medicine because I wanted to get rid of Herpes virus. The herbal mixture that was given to me was really quick and easy to take, within 2 week I was fully cured from Herpes. The herbal medicine really work and I will like to share this great doctor contact with you all email him drokojie2@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2349078751746 you won't regret it, I promise.

    ReplyDelete