Sunday, May 6, 2018

Ancient Ginger Tea Recipe Revealed: Dissolves Kidney Stones, Cleanses Liver and Kills Cancer Cells

Ginger is considered to be one of the most powerful foods of the 21st century, due to its strong anti-inflammatory, anti-parasitic, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties.


Ancient Ginger Tea Recipe Revealed: Dissolves Kidney Stones, Cleanses Liver and Kills Cancer Cells

This amazing item is well known for its long history of improving digestion and immunity, relieving pain, and fighting cardiovascular diseases, asthma and many other health issues. Being rich in Vitamin C, magnesium and other minerals, ginger is extremely beneficial for your overall health.
Moreover, a cup of hot ginger tea fights the cold in winter more efficiently than any other drink. This tea is prepared extremely easy and can help you prevent and fight a lot of health issues, and even the most serious diseases.
Ginger tea recipe
Ingredients:
¼ teaspoon of ground ginger
¼ teaspoon of ground turmeric
A cup of water
Coconut milk
Organic honey (for taste)
Method of preparation:
Boil some water, add turmeric and ginger, let it simmer for 7-10 minutes and add the milk. Strain the tea in a cup. You can add honey in order to enhance the flavor and enjoy its taste and numerous benefits!
Some of the most important health benefits of ginger tea are the following:
Ginger can relieve pain, treat sore muscles, cold, flu and headache
Due to its warming properties, ginger can improve circulation, as well as oxygen, vitamin and mineral delivery
It is an efficient remedy against the virus that causes influenza, colds and cold sores
Ginger is rich in antioxidants, so it can fight infections and enhance the immune system
Ginger tea has ability to reduce the risk of stroke.



1 comment:

  1. Hello, I want to write a little review about the good work of doctor Ojamo, who cured me from HSV 1&2 for just 2 week with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be cured again and have a good life like others, I always regretted the day I got diagnose with this virus, I become lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it, Well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I went online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found dr Ojamo email dr.ojamoherbalhome@gmail.com on a blog of someone who was cured by him,of the same herpes, so I quickly contacted him for help and explained all my pains to him, he told me not to worry about it there is a cure for real, I never believe until he sent me the herbs when I ordered for it and I got it within 5 working days that is how I took the medicine for 2 weeks and the following week I went for a test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life, I am so happy right now, and forever greatful, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through his whatsapp +2349077406037 or email address:: dr.ojamoherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete