Tuesday, May 8, 2018

She Drank This Turmeric Drink in the Morning, This is What Happened to Her Chronic Inflammation and Metabolism

Today, we will reveal the recipe of one magnificent drink that offers numerous health benefits.
It is called “Golden Milk” and should be regularly consumed in the morning. Turmeric is the main ingredient of the golden milk. The primary component of this fantastic spice, curcumin, has been found to have 150 different therapeutic properties, including anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and anti-cancer properties.


She Drank This Turmeric Drink in the Morning, This is What Happened to Her Chronic Inflammation and Metabolism

These are some of the most important health benefits of the use of turmeric:

Reduces Triglyceride levels

regulates high blood pressure.

Strengthens the immune system

Helps in the case of neurological disorders

Maintains cholesterol levels

Stimulates digestion

Regulates the metabolism and promotes weight loss

Treats various skin issues

Improves the memory and the brain function

Has anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, antiseptic, analgesic properties

Detoxifies the liver.

If you mix turmeric with black pepper, you will improve the bioavailability of turmeric by 1,000 times. This is a result of a substance in black pepper, called piperine, which raises the body’s absorption of turmeric by 2000%!

Golden Milk- Recipe

Turmeric Paste:

Ingredients:

1/4 cup of turmeric powder
1/2 cup of filtered water
1/2 teaspoon of ground pepper

Method of preparation:

Place all ingredients in a small saucepan and mix them well. Place the saucepan over medium heat and stir the mixture frequently until you obtain a paste. Leave the paste to cool and then place it in a small jar. Refrigerate.

Golden Milk:

Ingredients:

1/4 teaspoon or more of turmeric paste
Honey(to taste)
1 cup of almond milk (you can also use hemp or coconut milk)
1 teaspoon coconut oil

Method of preparation:

Add all ingredients, apart from honey, in a saucepan. Heat them over medium heat, and stir constantly. Remove it before it boils and add honey to it.

A woman from Bristol, England, had her cup of golden milk every day, and she noticed some amazing results within a month! Her chronic inflammation reduced, and she experienced an instant metabolism boost.

2 comments:

  1. U give the instructions how to prepare the mixture... but the main part it's how u take it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Am From The UK , I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor Oyagu who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 weeks with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this doc Oyagu email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through email address oyaguherbalhome@gmail. com or text him on what's app, phone number +2348101755322 Dr Oyagu also has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES.CANCER,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MANY MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr Oyagu and be free from suffering.

    ReplyDelete