Monday, January 14, 2019

How Lemon Juice With Himalayan Salt Can Stop Migraines Within Minutes




How Lemon Juice With Himalayan Salt Can Stop Migraines Within Minutes


Migraines cause intense and debilitating pain and are often a result of a deficiency of a certain mineral in the body.  They are common in the case of dehydration of the body, as well as after the consumption of certain foods too.

We do not need to feel thirsty in order to realize that our body is dehydrated, as thirst is actually a sign that the cells are already dehydrated, and it develops when the body fluids are depleted well below levels required for optimal functioning.

In order to check if you are dehydrated, you should monitor your urine. A hydrated body produces colorless, clear urine, while a dehydrated one produces yellow urine. Moreover, you are severely dehydrated if your urine is orange or dark-colored.

Mild dehydration causes dry skin, fatigue, poor coordination, blood pressure changes, decreased urine output, dry mucous membranes in the mouth and nose, and impairment of judgment.

On the other hand, the symptoms of UCD (Unintentional Chronic Dehydration) include asthma, allergies, migraines, headaches, stress, back pain, high blood pressure, and many degenerative health problems.

If you suffer from a migraine, before you turn to painkillers, you should definitely try the following trick.

What’s more, it is extremely simple, as you will only need:

- ¼ teaspoons of Himalayan Pink Salt or Celtic Sea Salt

 - 2 tablespoons of lemon juice

- A glass of water (about 8oz or 250ml)

- 1 teaspoon of raw honey (optional)

Instructions:

Add the lemon juice and the salt in the water, and stir well to dissolve them.

You can sweeten with honey.  Drink the remedy immediately, and follow with another glass of pure drinking water.  You should drink a glass of water every 10 minutes in the following half an hour, and your migraine will be gone!

Although salt retains water, Himalayan salt or Celtic sea salt rehydrate the cells, as they are rich in electrolytes, minerals, and nutrients. They will energize the body, boost immunity, alkalize the body and improve mood.

Also, you should drink freshly-extracted juices that are high in potassium can help to fix this imbalance. Fruit and vegetable juices are rich in this mineral, potassium.

Lemon juice is among the best natural migraine cures. Juice it unpeeled, as the peel is high in flavonoids and essential oils that will super-boost the absorption of nutrients. It will also fight acidity and drastically improve the absorption of the minerals from the salt.

This remedy works like magic! Try it out and you will be surprised by its instant effects!

Moreover, essential oils can be of great help in your fight against a migraine as well. They are natural painkillers, boost blood flow, balance hormones, soothe muscular tension, and lower stress or anxiety. You can apply a few drops of the oil to a heated towel and place it on the painful side of the head.

According to Jillian Levy, CHHC, these are the most effective essential oils you can use to relieve migraine symptoms:

“Peppermint: Reduces pain and inflammation. It works by having a natural cooling effect on the skin, inhibiting muscle contractions and stimulating blood flow around the head when applied topically.

Lavender: Soothes stress and anxiety. Can improve sleep quality, decrease muscular tension, and has natural antidepressant and sedative qualities.

Eucalyptus: Improves blood flow, is uplifting, helps cleanse the body of toxins and harmful substances, and reduces high blood pressure and pain.

Frankincense: Lowers inflammation and has numerous benefits for improving overall immune function, anxiety and hormonal balance.

Rosemary: Reduces pain through regulating blood flow, helps decrease withdrawal symptoms of caffeine or medications, aids digestion, and soothes an upset stomach.”


5 comments:

  1. Ginger have several health benefits and a tea very good remedy.Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After having a persistent cough for over a year, I was diagnosed with COPD
      in March 2015. In 2016 my COPD got worse to the point where not only do I
      have trouble sleeping at night, I also struggle to get air into my lungs. I
      read in a health forum of a herbal centre (native health clinic) who have successful treatment to COPD/Emphysema, i immediately
      contacted the herbal centre via their website and purchased the COPD herbal
      remedy, I used the remedy for 2 weeks, all my symptoms were reversed, i did
      another test for confirmation, i was declared COPD free. email (
      nativehealthclinic@gmail.com) or WhatsApp/Call him on +2348140073965

      Delete
    2. Good Day everyone, just want to share my experience here so you all should be more careful when contacting any herbalist for solution cos majority of the testimonies are fake and were the ones that fooled me.they all uses the same local code number (+234) cos i have been screwed by some of them.My Husband was suffering from Hsv for years and i went everywhere to get useful information that will help cure or suppress the disease.then i came across testimonies of those that took my hard earn money without any useful information or cure but they keep telling stories.about two months ago, a new staff was employed in my place of work and when He heard about my Husband Disease He was so remorseful and told me about Dr Emmanuel.but i felt it was still one of those Internet guys so i didn't call or text Dr Emmanuel. later that week, He asked me if i`ve heard from Dr Emmanuel and he gave me proof and reasons to try.well, lots of thanks to Dr Emmanuel cos as im writing this message, my Husband is CURED through the herbs that Dr Emmanuel sent to us.so after my experience, i decided to save some people from falling to the hands of SCAMS.thx for your time and if you require the service of Dr Emmanuel, you have to reach him via email: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com  or WhatsApp/Call +2348140073965
      you can also reach me on  +1(862) 260-4433  
      he have cure to all kinds of virus and disease,thank you Herpes,Hpv,Wart,Cancer,Hepatitis B,COPD,Brain Tumor Etc

      Delete
  2. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
    I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life became meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, the symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I came across testimonies of some people of how Dr ehiaguna cured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thought it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two weeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptoms disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you Dr ehiaguna because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on telling the world about you. If you are going through same situation worry no more and contact Dr ehiaguna via drehiaguna@gmail.com or WhatsApp him via +2348073908953 he is good too to cure all type of disease and virus.1 HIV cure
    2 cancer
    3 diabetes
    4 hepatitis
    5 herpes.
    You can contact if you are having any problem...

    ReplyDelete

  3. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breathe much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete