Sunday, May 27, 2018

Apple Cider Vinegar Excellent For Many Skin Conditions

Apple cider vinegar contains beneficial bacteria, enzymes, pectin and trace minerals which have numerous health benefits to your health.



Apple Cider Vinegar Excellent For Many Skin Conditions

It is produced in the process of fermentation of apple juice until its sugar turns into vinegar. Apple cider vinegar can offer you numerous positive effects in your skin treatments, since it is excellent in treating pimples, age spots, acne or other skin conditions.

Raw, organic and unpasteurized vinegar is the best possible version of this miraculous substance. Also, you can recognize a good apple cider vinegar if it has a cloudy thing at the bottom of the bottle.

Skin cleaning

You can use apple cider vinegar to prepare make your own face tones, by diluting it with water, since it is very acid and can damage your skin.

The method of preparation is very simple, just mix equal amounts of water and vinegar. You can also add green tea, aloe Vera or witch hazel. With time your skin will get used to it, so you increase the amount of apple cider vinegar.

It would be best to do this procedure at night. It is also beneficial for treating your acne on the back. Shake before use. Dip a cotton bud and apply it to your skin to remove makeup or oil impurities.

After your skin gets used to it, you can leave it for longer time, if don`t have any reactions, but at first, leave it only 5 minutes on the skin. After the treatment, use coconut or jojoba oil, or some other chemical-free moisturizer.

Pimples and acne

Apple cider vinegar contains malic acid, which possesses anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal effects that prevent acne and skin infections. It unblocks the pores and allows the skin to breathe normally, removes the excess oil from your skin, balances the pH levels and the sebum, keeping your skin from being too dry or oily.

You should soak a cotton pad in the apple cider vinegar and apply it on the pimple/acne area and let it act for 5 minutes (the first time). Afterwards, wash with warm water. After your skin gets used to the vinegar, you can leave the cotton pad longer on the problematic areas.

Age spots

It contains alpha hydroxyl acids which remove the dead cells from your skin and make it look healthier, younger and refreshed.

You should dip a cotton bud in undiluted apple cider vinegar and apply it on the age spots. After 20-30 minutes, wash your face with water. The procedure should be done once or twice a day for a period of 6 weeks.

Secure:justnaturallife.com


1 comment:

  1. Hello, I want to write a little review about the good work of doctor Ojamo, who cured me from HSV 1&2 for just 2 week with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be cured again and have a good life like others, I always regretted the day I got diagnose with this virus, I become lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it, Well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I went online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found dr Ojamo email dr.ojamoherbalhome@gmail.com on a blog of someone who was cured by him,of the same herpes, so I quickly contacted him for help and explained all my pains to him, he told me not to worry about it there is a cure for real, I never believe until he sent me the herbs when I ordered for it and I got it within 5 working days that is how I took the medicine for 2 weeks and the following week I went for a test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life, I am so happy right now, and forever greatful, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through his whatsapp +2349077406037 or email address:: dr.ojamoherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete