Monday, May 28, 2018

Frozen Lemon Technique Could Fight Malignant Tumors in The Body – RECIPE

Lemon is recognized as the most famous food around the world, due to its numerous health properties, and its versatility in the kitchen. The lemon juice has a very particular taste and concentrates a lot of nutrients and antioxidants essential for the proper functioning of the body, so since ancient times it was a component in hundreds of recipes and remedies.



Frozen Lemon Technique Could Fight Malignant Tumors in The Body – RECIPE

Lemon strengthens the immune system and slows the action of free radicals to prevent the development of different diseases. An important part of the lemon nutrients are present in the peel. The peel contains a higher concentration of antioxidant compounds and essential oils, which, according to a recent study, could be beneficial to face cancer treatment.


As we said above, the antibiotic and antiviral properties of lemon have been recognized for years. These are able to slow the action of various microorganisms that cause infection and disease. Moreover, it has also been proven to be an effective treatment for worms and parasites, in cases of high blood pressure and for various nervous disorders.

Furthermore, recent studies discover lemon’s anti-cancer effects that could support the treatment of different types of this disease, taking an even more positive impact than chemotherapy.

According to data from the Organization Australian, ‘Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization’ (CSIRO), the whole lemon fruit can reduce some cancers by up to 50%.

In particular, it is estimated that a lemon whole may contain up to 22 anticancer agents, which include:

~ Limonene
~ Citrus pectin
~ Flavonol glycosides
~ Vitamin C

Namely, by having alkaline properties, it alters the environment and prevents cancer that proliferates in the body. The lemon extract has a powerful effect against cancer cells, since it is able to destroy them without altering the ‘normal’ ones, which is one of the main problems of chemotherapy.

More than 20 research studies proved that lemon compounds known as “limonoids”, present in large quantities in this citrus, are responsible for giving its anticancer power, especially against cells that cause breast cancer.

Surprisingly, it was even discovered that lemon is up to 10,000 times more effective than Adriamycin, a drug used worldwide as a chemotherapeutic treatment to stop the cancer from spreading.

Once more, the best of all is that, unlike drugs prescribed for cancer treatments, the extract of this amazing fruit does not destroy the good cells, so it is completely safe for use.

“Limonoids” would also have a positive effect on the treatment of:

~ Pancreatic cancer
~ Prostate cancer.
~ Liver cancer.
~ Colorectal cancer.
~ Neuroblastoma.
~ Lucemia.

Frozen Lemon Technique Could Fight Malignant Tumors

In order to benefit from the anti-cancer properties of lemon, you should regularly consume it, without extracting its peel and juice.

Recipe:

In order to feel the effects from lemon in anti- cancer causes, you should also use its peel, after you freeze the lemon.
Start by washing and disinfecting the fruit, using a little lemon water with baking soda or apple cider vinegar. This is very important, especially when the fruit’s origin is unknown.
After cleaning, refrigerate it and leave it there until it gets hard and dry.
Next, take it out of the fridge and use a food grater for its peel and frozen pulp.
This remedy does not have the same effect as lemon juice alone. Actually, lemon juice has amazing properties that are valued in many areas of health, but when it comes to cancer, its effects are not sufficient, so you will also add the required nutrients contained in the peel.

It is where most of limonoids and other antioxidants are in high concentrations, and they are responsible for reducing and eliminating different types of malignant tumors.

For cancer prevention, consume at least 150 grams of lemon per week.

Source:healthadvisorgroup.com


1 comment:

  1. Hello, I want to write a little review about the good work of doctor Ojamo, who cured me from HSV 1&2 for just 2 week with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be cured again and have a good life like others, I always regretted the day I got diagnose with this virus, I become lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it, Well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I went online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found dr Ojamo email dr.ojamoherbalhome@gmail.com on a blog of someone who was cured by him,of the same herpes, so I quickly contacted him for help and explained all my pains to him, he told me not to worry about it there is a cure for real, I never believe until he sent me the herbs when I ordered for it and I got it within 5 working days that is how I took the medicine for 2 weeks and the following week I went for a test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life, I am so happy right now, and forever greatful, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through his whatsapp +2349077406037 or email address:: dr.ojamoherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete