Sunday, May 13, 2018

How To Full Body Cleanse From Toxins In 3 Weeks With Only 2 Things!

Body cleansing is so popular today, but many people stihll discuss over its benefits.Proper cleansing and healthy habits for natural detoxification provide a wide range of health benefits. Add a simple detox program to your healthy lifestyle for optimal results.



How To Full Body Cleanse From Toxins In 3 Weeks With Only 2 Things!

Same as the choices you make when it comes to your diet and physical activity, there are many other aspects you should take care of to live healthy. These aspects will contribute to a proper detoxification, and we give you a simple and highly effective way to do it properly.

In 70 years 100 tons of food and 40,000 liters of fluid go through your intestines, meaning that your digestive system is quite busy and hard-working! Do a regular body cleanse and clean your colon, so it can maintain a healthy flora. Try this super-easy, two-ingredient recipe to do a proper cleanse.

Ingredients:

* Kefir

* Linseed Flour

Preparation:

* During the first week combine a tablespoon of linseed flour and 3.3 oz 100ml of kefir.

* In the second week combine 2 tablespoons of linseed flour and 3.3 oz / 100 ml of kefir.

* During week number 3, combine 3 tablespoons of linseed flour and 5 oz / 150 ml ofkefir.

Note:

Make enough of the mixture for 2-3 days, not more, as the flour spoils easily when mixed with kefir.

The body cleanse is complete after the third week.Your colon will be healthy and detoxified. Say hello to a healthier you!

Source: www.healthyfoodhouse.com

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I want to write a little review about the good work of doctor Ojamo, who cured me from HSV 1&2 for just 2 week with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be cured again and have a good life like others, I always regretted the day I got diagnose with this virus, I become lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it, Well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I went online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found dr Ojamo email dr.ojamoherbalhome@gmail.com on a blog of someone who was cured by him,of the same herpes, so I quickly contacted him for help and explained all my pains to him, he told me not to worry about it there is a cure for real, I never believe until he sent me the herbs when I ordered for it and I got it within 5 working days that is how I took the medicine for 2 weeks and the following week I went for a test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life, I am so happy right now, and forever greatful, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through his whatsapp +2349077406037 or email address:: dr.ojamoherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete