Saturday, May 12, 2018

Put These 3 Ingredients in Your Coffee. After Just 2 Sips, Your Metabolism Will Be Faster Than Ever!

We all love our hot cup of coffee, especially at the beginning of the new day. Yet, not all of you are aware that its consumption also brings various health benefits.




Put These 3 Ingredients in Your Coffee. After Just 2 Sips, Your Metabolism Will Be Faster Than Ever!

It can boost your metabolism and give you more energy for the day.

Also, only a few know that you can transform your favorite morning brew into a metabolism booster and a potent fat burner! All you need to do is to add several ingredients to your coffee, and it will help you burn extra pounds without changing your diet or lifestyle!

These three mighty ingredients include:

1. Coconut oil is a real natural miracle which has a wide range of uses. It contains medium-chain fatty acids, which are immediately sent to the liver by the digestive system, and are either converted to energy or ketone bodies, and not in fat. It sets the metabolism to burn fat faster and more efficiently

The burning process of fats is significantly affected by minerals and vitamins, so honey can be of great help, as this gift of nature contains them in high amounts, and prevents any mineral or vitamin deficiencies.

2. Honey is abundant in sugar, but a natural one, which is needed for energy. Moreover, it is rich in vitamin B6, folate, vitamin C, niacin, and riboflavin, as well as numerous minerals, such as iron, calcium, sodium, zinc, potassium, and phosphorus.

Honey has been scientifically confirmed to be able to lower stress and regulate blood cholesterol levels. Use raw honey only.

3. Cinnamon is an extremely beneficial, anti-inflammatory agent which fights inflammation in the body, and due to its antioxidant properties, neutralizes the damage caused by free radicals.

Cinnamon boosts the blood sugar metabolism and thus lowers blood sugar levels. It prevents the accumulation of fat in the body as it supports the conversion of sugar into energy. The best cinnamon types are Ceylon and Cassia.

Here is how to use these remarkable natural ingredients and boost your metabolism while drinking your coffee:

Ingredients:

¾ cup of coconut oil
½  tbsp of honey
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1 teaspoon of cocoa (optional)

Instructions:

Mix these ingredients together in a glass jar, and store it in the fridge.

Use:

Every morning, you should add a teaspoon or two of the mixture to your freshly brewed coffee, stir well, and drink it! Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. I am here to testify, I can't stop thanking Dr Oluta for this great thing he has done in my life. I am so grateful to him. I was suffering HIV VIRUS for over 3 years, when I contacted Dr Oluta after reading the wonderful testimony that people have been sharing about him. I have been on medication BUT I WAS NOT comfortable. I was looking for a permanent solution to this virus. I went through the internet and I contacted a Tradomedical/Traditional herbalist doctor named Dr Oluta for help. He gave me all his rules and regulations so that if he cures me that I should write about him on an internet site and that is what I am doing now. He assured me that he will cure me completely with his natural herbal medicine which he really did, and I am now completely cured from HIV VIRUS, what will I say rather than thanking him for saving my life. Why suffering in silence when there is remedy to your problems, Dr Oluta also specialized in curing the following diseases and spell casting
    (1) FIBROID
    (2) Diabetes
    (3) Herpes
    (4) If you want your ex back
    For more informations contact Dr Oluta on whatsapp or call +2349065326267 email him dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com  

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I want to write a little review about the good work of doctor Ojamo, who cured me from HSV 1&2 for just 2 week with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be cured again and have a good life like others, I always regretted the day I got diagnose with this virus, I become lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it, Well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I went online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found dr Ojamo email dr.ojamoherbalhome@gmail.com on a blog of someone who was cured by him,of the same herpes, so I quickly contacted him for help and explained all my pains to him, he told me not to worry about it there is a cure for real, I never believe until he sent me the herbs when I ordered for it and I got it within 5 working days that is how I took the medicine for 2 weeks and the following week I went for a test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life, I am so happy right now, and forever greatful, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through his whatsapp +2349077406037 or email address:: dr.ojamoherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete